Detox Water, otherwise known as fancy-schmancy flavored water! These combinations are perfect for anyone who wants to spice up their water drinking habits!
Today I have some detox water recipes for you. Lovely flavored water. I can only handle so much water before I decide to , so I decided to post about different ways you can enjoy that delicious hydrating agua. Twenty-five ways if we’re talking specifics.
HOW TO MAKE DETOX WATER
There aren’t really ‘recipes’ to go with any of these. You just basically need water, ice and the ingredients listed below.
Use a spoon or something to muddle the fruity/herby ingredients together before adding the water and you’re good to go. The more you muddle and the longer you let the ingredients ‘hang out’ with each other, the stronger the water will be flavored. If you want a light hint of flavors, don’t go all buck wild with the muddling. Take it easy, dawgs.
- Lime + Pineapple + Coconut Water – a slightly tropical flavor.
- Raspberry + Rosemary – sweet-tart berry with a sharp flavor coming from the rosemary.
- Blackberry + Orange – a common flavor combo because of the beautiful way they compliment each other.
- Strawberry + Mint – refreshing and sweet.
- Cucumber + Lemon – a light tasting drink that is the epitome of detox water.
- Mint + Grapefruit – minty fresh, with that sweetness, acidity, and tartness from the grapefruit.
- Watermelon + Basil – this reminds me of my Watermelon Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze.
- Blueberry + Lemon – a classic combo that is delicious in all sorts of pastries and now water too!
- Mango + Ginger – inspired by Asian flavors.
- Peach + Blackberry – when peaches are in season this is my go-to!
- Cucumber + Mint + Lime – fresh minty and a little tart.
- Blackberry + Strawberry + Raspberry – the berry bundle that is always a winner.
- Watermelon + Mint + Lime – this one is perfect for summertime.
- Strawberry + Lemon – simple but oh so tasty.
- Blueberry + Pear – a little more sophisticated for those feeling fancy.
- Apple + Lemon + Cinnamon Sticks – get ready for fall flavors by continuing to drink detox water!
- Peach + Watermelon – a summer combo that is oh so sweet.
- Kiwi + Strawberry + Cucumber – a classic pairing with some extra freshness.
- Orange+ Lemon + Lime – citrus water over here!
- Raspberry + Lemon + Mint – sweet-tart berry goodness.
- Lemon + Lime + Rosemary – acidic and sharpness. A good drink to wake up to!
- Rosemary + Mint + Basil – herby deliciousness!
- Lemon + Lavender – a natural stress reliever plus some fresh lemon in the mix.
- Blueberry + Strawberry – enjoy the fruits of your labor after picking your own berries with the family.
- Pear + Apple + Cranberry – kind of Christmasy but definitely still tasty.
DETOX WATER HEALTH BENEFITS
No one can deny that drinking more water is great for your body. Practically every part of you needs that water. Your skin, your hair, your internal organs, all of it.
However, what sets detox water apart from just drinking regular water is that it mixes that beautiful H2O with all the natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants found in fruit. Plus it tastes great!
To name a few healthy benefits:
- Lemon – This contains a ton of Vitamin C which boosts your immune system.
- Mint – Its sharp and fresh flavor isn’t just for taste, mint also helps relieves upset stomachs.
- Lavender – This has been widely accepted to be a natural stress reliever!
- Berries – Any sort of berry is full of vitamins and dietary fibers. Fiber helps you maintain a healthy weight, lower your risk of diabetes, heart disease and some types of cancer. Wowza!